FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Premium Fare Deals (J and F) - 2017 edition
Old Jan 30, 2017, 11:08 am
skicowboys

Programs: BAEC Gold, Hilton Gold, IHG Diamond
Originally Posted by Virazuno
I am pleased this will become a staple annual thread of the BAEC board

Can I suggest something? Could we organise the wiki and encourage people to edit it? I know the previous thread was 'organised' into sections, but my suggestion is to have two headings only:
1) Current deals - this section would just have links to the posts in this thread in which a newly discovered deal has been highlighted
2) Expired deals - once the fare is no longer bookable (has passed it's ticket-by date/is pulled etc), then the link is moved to this section.

Nothing too complex, but would make finding currently active deals much easier and more pleasant than comments like "um, if you had looked at post #2144 you would have seen the ticket-by date was actually 3 ago, duh"
I'm still new to this but +1 for me on this for the WIKI. For example the QR festival prices are crucial when live (there were some great deals available) now it's over they are only of historical value, so can all of the WIKI items be moved or removed as soon as they are done? At the back end of last year there was little that was still current. Thanks as always for the great work Henky, this and the TP thread are the best on here!