FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Paris luxury hotels (consolidated thread)
Old Jan 28, 2017, 3:59 am
jp-mco

Originally Posted by MacMyDay
It's an even better choice now. I booked a Deluxe Suite for 3 nights then contacted The Pen's reservation team and asked if they'd guarantee an upgrade prior to arrival and I'm now in a Grand Premier Suite, with still a further possibility of upgrade on arrival. Fingers crossed for a Garden Suite or Katara Suite.

I'll be getting the train this time, so will probably not bother as it's only about 15 minutes away and ~€300 is a steep price to pay for such a journey.
That's a nice upgrade. I think the Grand Premier Suite is the one featured in their promo video and it looks super! If you got an upgrade to the Garden / Katara suite that would be AMAZING!

I know what you mean about the Rolls Royce arrival service - it's not cheap. We've booked the Rolls Royce arrival service for when we get to London for our next stay at the Lanesborough. We're without our daughter for once so are making the most of our freedom!

I've always found that the drivers of RR transfer services at various hotels always seem to find the most conspicuous parking spots when they pick you up. The last time we were picked up by 45 Park Lane they parked literally by the payment kiosks at St Pancras - talk about embarassing - there were people taking photos on their phones!