FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Flying Blue Platinum Ultimate Status
View Single Post
Old Jan 25, 2017, 9:02 am
Mirk

Programs: FlyingBlue Platinum, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by Meneer Guggenheimer
Racking up lots of miles is not that difficult if you are unlucky enough to fly them. I did a year with 25 WBC returns (one week there, one home) to Tanzania and that was more then 300K in level miles.
You prove my point. It's almost impossible to reach the 360k by flying only economy so what can you give to people already being in Biz most of the time? : A dedicated travel manager

It makes sense imao, I provide this kind of service to most of my close family and they like it. I started doing that when I wasn't flying too much for someone raking usually 130k level miles in Y and it's very appreciated to have someone checking doing the check-in, entering your passport info, keeping an eye on the seats, finding the best itineraries, suggesting miles utilisation, having a look on the inventory for upgrades, doing the bookings, monitoring weather and possible disruption etc etc.

So if in addition to that, they also make sure of an even smoother experience on the ground then perfect. I would assume someone flying this much in J or above just don't want to be bothered having to do all the above and neither as being stuck in a queue or denied entry in the lounge because of the crowd.