FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - PresidentialPlus credit card - Benefits, Q&A, ....
Old Jan 25, 2017, 3:08 am
be001

Originally Posted by cece4
Thank you. I have gotten this far finally! Please confirm I am doing everything right! (I am IAH based.)

Steps:
1-use expert mode
2-select award type - RPU available
3-on each flight that says a monetary amount + 1 RPU - open details and see if R is available

So far so good??
Thus far all flights I've checked show R0.
Am I missing anything else?

I have 4 RPU's and am looking for 2 round trips (but would be happy with RPU usage on return flight only from Hawaii). Is it better to search one ways rather than round trips?
Also I have a SW companion so can pretty easily get to a lot of other airports cheaply - would I be better off looking from a place other than IAH?

And lastly since you mentioned it and hopefully this is not too dumb a question - how can one be sure if a certain flight has lie flat seats?
Do I also need to study each of the plane configs or is it easier than that?

Thank you so much for your help!
admin - please feel free to direct this to RPU usage forum as I have no idea how to do that.

sounds about right. Its not a surprise there are R0 on every flight. If space opens up on these routes its like maybe 3 days out. I have found that my RPUs usually do clear but I purposefully pick flights with lots of space in first for the best chance of R space opening up.

Lie flat you have to check the seat map... But pretty much any 767 and most 777s have them now. There are a few 757s as well from DEN-LIH with them.