FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AF B787-900 Dreamliner configuration revealed
Old Jan 23, 2017, 5:31 pm
Goldorak
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by Mirk
Is anyone here doing a LHR rotation ? I'm doing the LHR-CDG on the 9th of Feb, I will report how they assign/sell the Premium seats

EDIT: AF is telling me in DM on twitter that "the Premium Economy class has not been offered for sale on this flights, it will remain empty." to be sure I asked confirmation I understood well and they said "Yes, that is correct. The cabin will remain empty for the time being."

Maybe they will come up with a plan to make some money out of them, hopefully sell them as seats plus like the exit rows on the A320s but nothing certain...
there is no more premium eco on medium-haul flights, so they will certainly not reintroduce this travel class/fare just for that flight which will operate only for a relatively short time.
I bet that W will remain empty indeed. It will simplify the cabin cleaning and preparation in CDG before the flight to CAI (and YUL form may).