FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - FlyFi...am I the only one who has issues?
Old Jan 20, 2017, 10:58 am
tphuang

Originally Posted by bevnetcraven
I constantly have issues with FlyFi where it will say it's "Connected" but the connection doesn't fully work. Specifically, I can reach certain large sites, e.g. CNN works, but others, such as Google, Twitter, and even JetBlue.com, don't. All the while the FlyFi hub says I'm "connected." I travel with an iPad, iPhone, and a MacBook Pro and I'll see different results on all three (yes, I use different email addresses for FlyFi).

With the latest FlyFi update in Jan 2017, which seems sorta half-baked since there's still an option for "Plans" even though they appear to have done away with Premium internet now that it's completely free, there's no way to disconnect from FlyFi.

Leaving and joining the network (as well as rebooting) doesn't do anything since it appears as though connectivity is pegged to your MAC address.

Couple of questions:
- Am I alone in having issues like this?
- Are there other troubleshooting steps that I'm missing that resolve this?
- How does JetBlue ever fix/improve upon this if their on the ground support team doesn't seem to care about FlyFi?
Flyfyi has worked really well for me 90+% of time.
I use macbook normally. While it's not as fast as home internet, I find it to be pretty good.