FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - ANDAZ Delhi, New Delhi, India REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old Jan 20, 2017, 3:05 am
s0ssos

So I guess I am the first one here who has stayed. I had seen it earlier during my visit to Delhi when I stayed at the Marriott, and thought it was still closed.

Anyway, it has growing pains still. The thermostat in my first room didn't work, as the heat didn't get above 21.5 no matter how high you set it. I wasted a lot of time talking to the front desk (they tried to send someone to fix it, send a portable heater) until I finally said just get me a new room.

I ended up complaining to Vikas Arora, director of rooms (he had greeted me when I arrived the first night, gave me his cards and said if you need anything let me know). He apologized profusely and thought about ways he could make it up. In the end he invited me there prior to my departing flight for dinner and to use the sauna. Which was a nice treat.

The property itself is beautiful, service ... I don't know, Indian? Not blown away by regular staff. But if you want to try it out definitely contact Vikas Arora if any issues and he'll fix them right away.