FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Delta Is Getting New Uniforms
View Single Post
Old Jan 19, 2017, 3:56 pm
Lawandorder

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by northwesterner
The funny thing is the new AA uniforms looked really blech and bland in the mock-ups and promo photos.

They look terrific in person. I couldn't have been more blown away by how professional they looked on 4 AA flights I took six weeks ago.

The new DL uniforms looked - different, but interesting, in the mock-ups. They look awful, in person.

Clearly you seen outliers, the good of AA (as most don't look good at all, professional at most), granted with a basic dark grey suit if your built decent you can always get by if that's what your aiming for. And the bad ones at Delta (most look really good-especially female). I think people just like the basic silhouette of a generic male suit (boring)....one more reason America will always lag behind MODERN international brands. Delta is trying to be on the level of Virgin Atlantic (albeit with a lot more constraints on body types), I think they could or should care less how AA looks if they want that look no need for a designer go to your local IDK Express store for men and get a basic suit. They have a year to work out the final design are we all forgetting American's initial uniform design?