FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hertz President's Circle Member Experiences (2017-Onward)
Old Jan 18, 2017, 11:08 am
JVPhoto

Programs: UA 1K / *G / Marriott PE / Expedia Gold+ / Hertz PC
Originally Posted by JVPhoto
From what I recall when picking up at HNL the normal line was quite long and I was able to walk up and get my convertible mustang in no time at the status counter.
I'm needing to book 2 cars for my family vacation this summer.
1) Am I able to book both cars from my account/name and then have my Dad be an authorized driver on one of them?
2) If not and I just do a normal booking not logged into my account would I get any grief from the PC rental agent about picking up their car too? I'm more used to flying with family where they can use the FF elite lines with me.

Didn't think this warranted its own thread but hoping someone can point me in the right direction to do it.
Thanks
Booked the Full Size and then went to book Standard SUV and got this:
We’ve detected what seems to be a duplicate reservation. This can happen if you accidentally click the Submit button more than once. We have blocked this duplicate reservation to prevent you from being charged twice. Please check your e-mail for an accurate confirmation of your reservation. If you actually do need to make 2 identical reservations, please call Hertz. [DE356]

Called, got transferred around once and eventually at web support desk they were able to book me the Group L along with my existing G.

Last edited by JVPhoto; Jan 18, 2017 at 11:27 am