FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Buy on board: Experiences and reactions from BA's shorthaul economy service
Old Jan 16, 2017, 4:52 am
bullroot

Programs: BA GGL & LTG, EK Silver, HHonors Lifetime Diamond; Proudly Mucci Free - total nonsense
Originally Posted by bullroot
I posted my complaint to customer relations tonight. Interestingly, on their website there was a special section in the complaint reason dropdown 'Buy on board issues'. So this must be hitting their systems hard already.

Will respond with any meaningful response I get. Though, I would really only see real confidence in the BA brand if some of those cost saving honchos quit/get fired; not just because of this debacle - but it is the final straw.
Received response from GGL customer relations. Basically it acknowledged the issues and apologised for inconvenience, and said they are working to improve things. No mention of any service recovery (not that I was looking for, or expecting any). Seems to be a standard letter, so I guess it's an automated response pretty much. Which, given the volume of complaints I would expect they're hearing, makes sense to automate