FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The 'Sake Fare' Meet-Up Thread: AMS/BRU-DOH-TYO
Old Jan 13, 2017, 9:58 am
msm2000uk
Moderator: Qatar Airways

Programs: BAEC GfL & GGL, SQ Gold, Amex Centurion, Mucci des Chevaliers des Bons Mots et Qui Savent Moucher
Originally Posted by Calchas
Would it be better to have the wiki sorted by date rather than grouped by person? I was about to do this but I realized my show of initiative might be overstepping my QR forum welcome ...
Originally Posted by mad_rich
Seems sensible to me, I was thinking the same thing. Go for it! (Although that might be overstepping my welcome too!)
Sheesh Calchas and mad_rich! You've been here thirty seconds and already you're causing trouble

More than happy for you to re-organise the WIKI now if you'd like, but I figured I'd wait until it was even more heavily populated to save the task being done multiple times.

It is currently sorted by date, albeit by the departure date of the first flight. The current setup seems to work, and there are quite a few overlaps - including in October when half of FT seem to be in the country!

Once the WIKI is more heavily populated, it may be sensible to re-organise it by specific trip dates.

Safe travels!

M