FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hotel at Niagara falls on points or free nights?
Old Jan 13, 2017, 7:55 am
emma69
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by hanly2
Ah thats a shame, because I was considering the Sheraton because of the waterpark access and SPG points.

Also the thing is I know there is hotels with reward options. But when I looked it seemed that you cant get a room with a view when booked by points, that was the original question if anyone had experience booking with rewards in a view room.
You can absolutely get a falls view room at the Hilton with Hilton Hhonours points - it costs more points than non-view rooms, but is absolutely doable. I think it is called 'premium rewards' or something.

The waterpark, you can buy day passes even if you are not staying in any of those three hotels. Access is not free if you do stay at e.g. the Sheraton (unless you are booking a package, which presumably you wouldn't be able to do on points) you still have to buy a pass (friends we were with were not amused because what they had read made it sound like it was free access).