FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Citi Hilton Honors VISA (no annual fee version) [Ends Dec 2017]
Old Jan 11, 2017, 7:31 am
Superorb

Originally Posted by lyst
If I understand this right, I can only apply for 1 citi hilton card every 24 months, after opening or closing any citi hilton card. So if I choose the hilton reserve card, I'd have to close that and wait 24 months to get the regular citi hilton?
Originally Posted by zerosoul
That is correct, both Hilton cards share the same reset timer. The link in the wiki is a loophole that bypasses that timer.
They could keep the card open instead of closing as well. Citi policy is opened OR closed in 24 months. Unless another app surfaces with no 24 month language like we've seen in the past.
Originally Posted by felicity5
I got the $75k card without the 24 month language and I just finished the spend.
Can I now apply for the 40k reddit link in the wiki without the 24 month language and get the same card again and receive the bonus?
As long as there's no 24 month language and you follow the 8/65 Citi rule you're good to go. Also might be best to lower credit lines to help with an instant approval.