FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Just flew Asiana First ICN to LAX. Champagne list downgraded.
Old Jan 10, 2017, 3:51 pm
dsantos08

Originally Posted by Kacee
So you still got the TG F ground services at BKK plus Dom on BKK-HKG. And I assume they're still serving the caviar in OZ F? It would be a shame if your main take away from that journey is disappointment over the liquor.
Well between the two options I had when booking the award ticket, I would of received the same Thai ground services at BKK regardless. And if I had gone with the Thai Royal First from Bkk to Lhr, I would of gotten the caviar as well.

The Thai First class flight was at 8am, so I didn't take advantage of the Dom since it was too early to drink and I had an upcoming long haul first class flight on Asiana where I could have some nice champagne. So I was just disappointed when I got on board the Asiana flight to discover they only had a $40 dollar champagne available after take off on a long haul first class flight.

In hindsight, still a good experience. I just wish I would of known about the liquor downgrades as I would of chosen another long haul first product over Asiana.