FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Simon Mall Gift Cards(2017-2018)
View Single Post
Old Jan 8, 2017, 1:58 pm
uncommonsensical

Originally Posted by Middle_Seat
Intentionally or unintentionally ambiguous answer?
the level of questions in this forum deserve such answers. a 2 minute goog search would answer 98% of them, but a sense of entitlement coupled with laziness, etc have made this forum a nursery school.

these same types are those that kill deals/stores/sanity. why people have patience to answer these inane questions- i don't understand. i see no equivalent level of posts in other FT forums. If so, we'd see...

Post 1 in the starwood forum:
Hi. I'm new and was wondering how this works. I'm traveling to NY and don't have relatives there. are you saying i can pay money and rent a room for a night? what if it's a week? 4 days? how do i pay? do i get a key when i pay or will there be someone there to give me a key when i arrive?!? can i pay at walmart? does walmart have keys?

will there be others in the same room with me? OT, but I'm biologically a 33 year old man, but identify as a 7 year old girl named Tabitha. do you think that will be an issue when using sleeping/shower facilities?

are there cleaning supplies to clean up the room before i leave? how big is the deposit? is it hard to get your deposit back?

also, what's the deal with these starpoints i read about? how do you get them? i heard you use them to throw out the first pitch at game 7 of the world series. I'd like to do that - how do i schedule my world series appearance? I'm so excited! go 49er's!

post 2, AA forum:

Hi! I'm going to NY and usually drive but i read that you can fly kinda like a bird, but different and faster?!? wow! I'm new, so I have a few questions I couldn't find answers to. First, ........

Last edited by uncommonsensical; Jan 8, 2017 at 2:07 pm