FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Goldpassport.com (as well as new WorldOfHyatt) New Issues and Website Problems Thread
Old Jan 7, 2017, 10:32 pm
Happy
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Account Detail bring up BLANK under Account Activity

So I want to print upcoming reservations...

From the home page, there is no way one could click open the first reservation, and there is no where one can bring up ALL reservations.

The Account Detail button brings up the usual screen one can also get to from My Account. Yet, it is a complete BLANK under the heading of Activity.

I finally found a work around - that is, use the Modify button on the reservation shown on the home page, even though you do not want to modify or it is an award stay that cannot be modify online - does not matter as this is the workaround to bring up the reservation. Then on that screen, you can use the top left "address" to navigate back to My Reservation - now you can see the My Reservation, Past Activity, Rewards as they should be, under the Account Details.

Why the Hyatt site be SO Difficult to navigate? It is the WORST hotel chain website among all the major chains. HH used to be bad but it has really made some improvements but Hyatt's just gets worse and worse.