FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - CVS Master Thread(2017 onwards)
View Single Post
Old Jan 5, 2017, 2:54 pm
gnomey

Originally Posted by cdog999
Bummer was every single person I encountered there was nice. The store manager was nice.

Also, I think in general this is a bad thing though that this shutdown appears to be driven from corporate. Store manager mentioned to me that he got a bit of a chewing from them. That's not good...
Originally Posted by danpeake
It would seem somewhat odd if it's a corporate decision, given that they chose to participate in the Five Back program. Obviously, they're unliking to be looking at cards used to buy a gallon of milk and a prescription, but still...

I live in a city where there's a CVS on every other corner so if one says no, I go to another store.
it could be that the store is making up story. i dont know. i also dont know what to believe sometimes.

i had a similar encounter as cdog999 recently where a store i went and bought successfully previously, now told me the district or higher-up corporate had sent all of them a memo and therefore now they can only accept a card with a name on it for purchase.

so i was all doom and gloom thinking my gold rush has ended. but guess what, i persist and went to another store 30 min away and nobody stopped me and i did my usual.

all of the said stores are in the same county.