FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Airline fee $200/$100 reimbursement reports: UA only (2017-2019)
Old Jan 3, 2017, 9:04 pm
notquiteaff
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Gold 1MM, AS 75k, AA Plat, Bonvoyed Gold, Honors Dia, Hyatt Explorer, IHG Plat, ...
Originally Posted by slivrflyr
Can registry be combined with another payment option? I assume one credit card is possible.
Yes, no problem. I often have a few bucks in my Travel Bank via the $5 credits from the United.com club for each ticket and apply them.

From the T&C at https://www.united.com/web/en-US/con...ravelbank.aspx

TravelBank cash cannot be used as a form of payment in combination with PayPal Credit, online check by TeleCheck®, Alipay, cash, gift certificates or United Airlines travel certificates.

Originally Posted by Soccerjoshj07
After adding money, how do you redeem? I don't see any options on checkout for Gift Registry, but assuming since I just added $ it's b/c it's within 24 hours?
When you book a flight, as part of the payment process shows you your available Travel Bank balance and you can apply it. I think it takes a day or so after purchase for new credit to become part of the available balance.

Originally Posted by Exleftseat
I purchased another $ 200.00 for the travel bank on Sunday. Posted today but no credit yet. I didn't make a new choice after Dec 31, I assume as long as I don't make a change they keep UA as my
preferred airline.Hope my assumption was correct.
I operate under the same assumption because that's how it worked last year. Also gives me the option to switch to another airline if for some reason my gifts to myself don't result in credits.