FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AZ: CAI-MEX $1252 rt Business Class via Rome
Old Jan 3, 2017, 6:29 pm
orbitmic
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: AF/KL Life Plat, BA GGL+GfL, ALL Plat, Hilton Diam, Marriott Gold, blablablah, etc
Originally Posted by igor82j
2 times during the last month.
Maybe the product is slightly different on A330... I flew B777 both times.
The food is a matter of taste, of course; i hate italian food in general, but everything that has been served on board was just plain awful. The wine selection is alright.
The fact that the IFE is ancient cant be denied though (it's totally different from what's in Lucky's blog).
i happen to dislike many things about AZ, not least they have the most incompetent back office in Europe, but genuinely cannot agree with any of your comments. Their long haul J is one of the best around, seat and cabin excellent (772 and 332 largely similar in staggered 1-2-1 config and extremely private), food is one of the best around and I would find it odd that someone who know they personally 'hate Italian food in general' would dismiss it as inedible when they see the obvious quality, care, and originality of the dishes (and this is by no means your bog standard 'Italian' restaurant food).

Last edited by orbitmic; Jan 3, 2017 at 6:48 pm