FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Official 2017-19: Which Smartphone Should I Get?
Old Jan 3, 2017, 11:15 am
mvtm

Programs: Former AA PLT/GLD, A3 *G, Priority Pass
Official 2017: Which Smartphone Should I Get?

I'm loving my iPhone 7 Plus. One thing i miss is the notification light i have in android. I thought i would never ever say this, but i like the LCD screen on the iPhone better than the AMOLED on the S6 Edge. The colors are indeed better calibrated.

Currently i have a LG G3, S6 Edge,Note 7 and an iPhone 7 Plus brand new in my stable. The Note 7 i never did use or turn on but here is a photo of both of them before i turned in my Note 7.

The only thing i don't like about the iPhone 7 Plus is that it might be too heavy for me. My hands strain after holding it for a while, but my hands are female and teenage tiny. I like the phone with the bigger screen but i might say that it was too heavy but is fine.

I use the S6 Edge and the 7+ vis a vis, but sometimes find myself seeking for the S6 to chat (whatsapp,bbm) instead of the 7 Plus, because the size is friendlier to my hands.

Built quality wise i compared both Note 7 and iPhone and even if the Note 7 was very high, the iPhone does indeed feel more premium. This coming from an android user, that her last iPhone was the original iPhone in 2007, then when android launched i changed all of my stuff to android. Now switched back to iOS because of the Note 7 fiasco.