FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Gay Paris 2016
Thread: Gay Paris 2016
View Single Post
Old Jan 2, 2017, 8:43 pm
bostontraveler

Programs: AA LT Plat (4m+), AF Plat, A3 Gold, Hyatt Lifetime Globalist, Marriott Plat, IHG Plat/Ambassador
Originally Posted by jamesteroh
I think Open café is fun to go to and people watch but weather may be cold then to sit outside. They have happy hour until 10 and the staff speaks fluent English. It's a fun place to go for a late dinner before going to the bars. FreeDJ is around the corner and has a dance bar downstairs and a quieter bar upstairs.

I like Raidd bar. They have an enclosed shower they do shows in that is fun to watch and there are a couple other gay bars and restaurants near by.
James I appreciate your post and pls don't take it the wrong way but it is very much the view of a tourist in Paris. The scene in the Marais is not above board... Open Cafe is closing any day now (thank you gentrification..) and far from what it was before. FreeDJ is a bubblegum flashing pink bar, sketchy, catering 90% to tourists. Depends on what you like I guess.

I might see things differently since I have lived here for years but these places are not Parisian gay life. No offense but there are other plenty of other places you can go with handsome men without losing your belongings, getting scammed or drugged.