FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - New RA qualifying criteria based on IC Revenue
Old Jan 2, 2017, 9:49 am
Tim O'Brien

Programs: IHG, RC, HH, AA, QF, UA, Aeroplan
Originally Posted by scubaccr
Bad advice maybe?

The RA t+c's are still as last updated 1st Sep 2016, with separate AMEA and RoW blocks. So by t+c's only AMEA nights currently get RAs Lounge Access

Like many such loyalty program sites from hotels/airlines the t+c's that will be referred to as the deciding rules, vary from html webpage text/bullets that can't always be relied on.

My current location is APAC so I am aok for now, and by the time I get back to Europe I hope to find RA block t+c's for RoW have caught up with AMEA
this is the latest, and supersedes the T&C as of Sept, 2016:

Our Royal Ambassador members will receive the following benefits at InterContinental brand hotels:

Guaranteed room upgrade: enjoy an immediate two category room upgrade (two categories higher than purchased) each time you stay.

Complimentary access to Club InterContinental*

Complimentary mini-bar beverages**

Choice of sweet snack, savoury snack or fruit on arrival*** and mineral water (water replenished daily)

Complimentary weekend night certificate****: valid at the InterContinental Hotels & Resorts property of your choice

8am check in

4pm late check out

One complimentary pay TV film per stay*****

In-room welcome gift

Guaranteed room availability. Let us know 24 hours before you arrive and your room will be ready and waiting (some restrictions apply).

* Valid at InterContinental Hotels & Resorts properties with a Club InterContinental Lounge. For a list of these properties click here.

**Complimentary beverages from the mini-bar for personal consumption in the Royal Ambassador’s guest room only. Void where prohibited by law
***Members must select a preference in their member account stay preferences prior to arrival
****Valid on the second night of a paid weekend stay on the Ambassador Weekend rate and issued upon purchase and renewal. Weekends may vary by region.
*****One free Pay-TV film per stay (where a cost is applicable)