FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The oneworld explorer ticket FAQs
View Single Post
Old Jan 1, 2017, 1:07 pm
Calchas
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by thois
I encountered problem with QR married segment logic when rerouting my exMPM DONE5.

I would like to have NRT-xDOH-SEZ as final segments. EF shows availability on both segments when looking separately. However, when when looking as a connecting flight EF doesn't show that route at all. QF agent could select the first flight, but then it's not possible to select the latter any more.

NRT-DOH segment is also available as JL codeshare and DOH-SEZ is also available as BA codeshare, but according to the OneWorld help desk it's not allowed to ticket that connection even with the codeshares because of the QR restrictions. In addition, when selecting codeshare flight over prime flight I would loose paid STPC.

Is it possible to include those segments to DONE5 somehow, willingly as prime flights? Or reroute suggestions that could work with QR married segment logic?

My full route after change would be MPM-xDOH-HEL-MIA-LAX-LIM-SCL-IPC-xSCL-xJFK-HKG-KTM-xHKG-CGK-NRT-xDOH-SEZ and I have already flown MPM-xDOH-HEL.
You could waitlist for the desired flights and ask the QF oneworld desk to raise the matter with their QR counterparts, who might confirm you onto the flight. This seems to be something of a long shot though.