FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - List of M&M promotions
View Single Post
Old Dec 31, 2016, 4:21 pm
NewbieRunner
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
Originally Posted by JanoSicek
I have never in my life received a targeted offer Am I doing something wrong, or is this normal? Requalifying as SEN every other year, doing 50k in odd years...
Originally Posted by Ori Kuper
Interesting... I do believe I'm subscribed to their emails (as I'm getting those every once in a while) but not remember anything about a 'targe'... I'll check into that. Thanks and happy new year!
If you are not receiving targeted promo offers you may be flying too much already. I know HONs don't receive these targeted offers because they don't need any incentive to fly more.

Originally Posted by RTW1
You are not missing much.....these offers tend to be based on your average and then a multiplier is applied which normally makes it hard/impossible to reach.
I haven't noticed any multiplier applied. A year ago in the same period I collected 23,930 status miles which included the return leg of an ex-OSL A fare ticket to the west coast of USA and my target this year is 23,500 status miles which I'm not going to meet. If you have flights booked already this is a good way of collecting extra award miles as they don't seem to take account of existing flight bookings.

Last edited by NewbieRunner; Jan 1, 2017 at 3:01 am