FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Ultimate Rewards transfer partners, times & rules (Archived 2012-2016)
Old Dec 28, 2016, 7:39 am
jm89

Southwest transfers not instantaneous anymore, apparently?

Originally Posted by AardvarkAttack
Anyone else run into a situation where transfer to Southwest RR was NOT instant? I transferred 108k points yesterday and they have still not shown up. I did a test transfer of 1k a few hours after the 108k point transfer and it went through instantly.

I've talked to Southwest who say they don't see anything and can't lookup point transfers by the confirmation # Chase gives and Chase says the point transfer is still "in progress" and can't explain why the 1k transfer went through but the 108k transfer is still in progress.

Doing 108 1k transfers would have been faster at this point.
I've had the same problem. I transferred 16,000 miles last night around 7 PM from my UR account. At 9:30 AM the following morning, still not reflected in my Southwest RR account. A call to CSR customer service indicates that the transfer went through right away on their end, and I was advised to call Southwest. I called RR customer service and was told I'd need to wait at least until the end of today. The phone agent insisted that these transfers are not instantaneous, and that it may take some time clear the backlog from the holidays. Has their policy changed, or was this agent just incorrect?