FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Easiest MS ever?
View Single Post
Old Dec 27, 2016, 5:46 pm
Mamibear

Originally Posted by shimps1
If you want to talk about easy MS, Hy-Vee just had a deal that ended today. $10 off $100+ in MCGC or VGC. Was supposed to exclude variable cards, but for some reason they were not excluded.

$500 variable VGC for $455.95. I bought as many as I could, visited multiple stores. Ended up with 8, for $352.40 profit, not to mention hitting min spend on my card, and the points from that. Just gotta liquidate the cards through my Serve to realize the gain.
we're vacationing and since I read this deal, I checked if there are HyVees where we are and there's a few of them nearby. BINGO! it helped the stores we went to were friendly, we had our DLs ready, they didn't even check. The manager said total no more than $1,999.99 and customers can buy twice . The totals came up a lot less because of the discount. DH and DD did their own transactions which helped fulfill our sign up bonuses on a lot of cards. I thought the OD gig was great, this proved to be more profitable combined with our AoRs. I have drained more than half of the GCs today. This vacay was not just fun but very profitable.

There's still time for those to buy the variable GCs and get your share of "free money". I was told the promo ends tonight.