FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Sixt - Any Questions?
View Single Post
Old Dec 27, 2016, 3:42 am
Dariusawesome

My experience with SixT car rental

Hi everyone, I just would like to share my experience with SixT car rental. Avoid this company at any cost. My flight was delayed about an hour when I get to rental desk at Berlin shoenefeld airport lady in charge told me she don't have any car for me because I'm late. And she said we have car for you unless I pay another 200EUR again for same booking.

Yes I've been put this situation on my holiday before Christmas I have to pay again for same booking. Lady on charge said "you pay" or we "we cancel". So I end up paying twice for same booking even when I provided my flight number. So they knew my flight going to be late and they give away my car to somebody else or they just selling you lie. Because next minute they found same car but I can't have it unless I pay again.

​​​​​​Plus I tried phone them up 3 times before I fly when I knew my flight gonna to be delayed at Manchester airport but their phone number was saying "try to get in touch later" so it's looks like they practice is set up in purpose to charge people for nothing. Feel very angry and ripped off about this.

Next time I'm going to tell our pilot to hurry up because SixT gonna charge me again for the same booking. Like this is depends on me my flight gonna to be late or not. Plus I can add when I was making my booking online and I provided my flight number. Time for pick up my car is set up automaticly good half hour before scheduled landing time.

I don't wanna making bad name or anything like that for any company I have bussines myself but I like to be treated with fearnes and honesty but in this situation I feel inside me this is not right because people are put in situations like this in foreign countries. This is last thing on your holiday what you want to feel anger and frustration which is they spoiled my holiday and Christmas.