FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - ARCHIVE: Business Extra Program master thread (consolidated)
Old Dec 20, 2016, 3:43 pm
crimson12

Originally Posted by shihyin
For those still waiting for the Europe promotion over summer, mine finally all posted! Here is how I got there.
1. I had three eligible round trips, only one was automatically posted (qualified for 400 points), I waited until the time I can request flight credit to submit the two missing ones.
2. At the meantime, there was one 1600 points posted (weird because the only flight I had on record is only eligible for 400)
3. I waited until the two missing trips were posted to contact CS via email summarizing the missing points (2000 total)
3. CS informed me that they are processing another batch of BA promotion and asked me to be patient.
4. Waited another statement without any points. Contacted CS again, she agreed to post the missing points manually.
5. The missing points showed up in this statement (yay!)
This is really something. I had 4 r/t J tickets to Europe departing late June, returning July. Two of the bonuses posted in October, one in November, and the fourth hasn't posted at all!

Originally Posted by econometrics
I have no idea what points / credits are missing at this point. My account summary is a mess.

I need to hire a BE account auditor to help me sort it all out. Sheesh.
+1 to this! Given the tremendous delay between the date of the flight and the date the points post (not to mention the not-1-to-1 formula between ticket price and points), I to have no idea what is missing, if anything. econometrics, maybe we should split a BE account auditor.