FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Priority boarding / even more space or mosaic
Old Dec 19, 2016, 8:06 am
Buster CT1K

Programs: AA ExecPlat; AF Gold; UA GS; Hyatt L. Globalist; Marriott Plat; Hilton Diamond; National EE
Originally Posted by Analise
I flew JetBlue for the 1st time in years about 2 weeks ago between JFK and FLL and was stunned by the boarding and deboarding procedures.

I was shocked that the FAs instructed us to stow our bags in the first open overhead bin we saw and to "know the row" after the plane landed so we would remember where to retrieve the bags. I sat up front (even more space seats) and saw people very upset that there was no room for their bags in the bins over their seats. Why the FAs would begin a flight making people furious was astounding. This 'know the row' mantra for stowing bags in the overhead bins was instructed on both of my flights.

On my flight to FLL only, at arrival, passengers had to wait for every wheel-chair passenger to disembark one at a time. I've never been on a flight in which those needing extra assistance particularly those in wheel chairs didn't deboard after everyone else did. This did not happen on my return flight to JFK. When it was time for everyone to deboard, pax were moving toward the back of the plane to retrieve their bags as others were trying to leave the plane. It was a mess.

I am no longer a fan of JetBlue.

This sounds horrific. B6 FAs should know better.