FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Copa Website Problems
View Single Post
Old Dec 18, 2016, 7:00 pm
San2pty

I have a flight scheduled this week for my family, heading back to the States for the holidays. I've been trying to use some of their miles to upgrade them to Business Class... I've been calling Connectmiles once a week hoping for some upgrade seats to come available, and finally on Friday 2 seats opened so I had them upgrade my wife and my daughter's seats using their respective Connectmiles accounts...

Got off the phone and went to the website to verify everything. Put in my daughters res# and selected her new seat no problem. Put in my wife's res# and she's still in Economy, but now with no seat assigned.... waited 15 minutes, it never updated... checked her account and she was charged the 15K miles so I called Connectmiles back and I'm told there are no longer any upgrades available... After explaining everything, I was eventually put on hold as a supervisor manually processed her upgrade...

I guess the point is that its not only the website that doesn't always function correctly....