FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Transport from EZE on Christmas Day
View Single Post
Old Dec 18, 2016, 3:35 am
Gaucho100K
Moderator, Argentina and FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lord of Malbec & all Wines Argentine. AA EXP / Marriott Lifetime Silver / Hertz Presidents Circle
Not sure you are starting this trip on the right mindset. As others here will be able to confirm, there are various car service companies that operate booths at EZE and have published prices. They will have cars available.

Yes, Xmas day may mean that they have less drivers working but aside from a potential wait time, you will still get a ride with relative ease. The Hilton's car service will indeed be one of the more expensive options. Uber is available, suggest you search the other threads for info on that specific option....

Tienda Leon always has cars standing by so while its good practice, reservations for Tienda Leon are not required. I'm personally not a huge fan of Uber but don't let my advice influence you, after all, I'm a local and I'm probably looking to rip you off.....

Originally Posted by Uncle Lars
Family arriving noonish on Christmas. Wondering what to do to ensure we get a ride to Puerto Madero Hilton. Service appears to be scanty...VIP Taxi already turned down an advance reservation request, and the remises (Manuel Leon) seem to be doing the same. Any thoughts? Try Uber? The backup is always to prearrange a ride from the Hilton, but I'd rather be ripped off by a local....thanks for any help!