FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Teddy Bear Abandoned at LAX Security Checkpoint
Old Dec 17, 2016, 1:31 pm
GUWonder
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by CDTraveler
1. Andre the Giant died in 1993. You might not have noticed, but unless the bear had a ticket in first class, the space available in which to cram the bear is noticeably less than the space of a 1993 flight.

2. the bear is 9 feet, Andre was only 7.
1. You might not have noticed, but I already noted that Andre the Giant was dead. The word "late" means something.

2. The seated teddy bear is not 9 feet tall. Perhaps the stretched out bear is 9 feet tall. The giant Costco teddy bear can be squeezed into a typical fully upright lawn chair.

I would find this teddy bear in my neighboring plane seat on a 3-3 seat or bigger plane to be less problematic for my flight than some of the "people of size" I've had next to me on wide-body flights. A "9 ft" giant teddy bear makes for a more easily compressible and better body pillow than a "person of size".

Without a machine, I'm pretty sure I could stuff this teddy bear into a container that is well less than 6 feet on each of its L/H/W dimensions.