FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [PREM FARE GONE] FLR-HKG/ICN/NRT-DUS from 770€ / J
Old Dec 17, 2016, 11:28 am
AlicorporateUK

Originally Posted by henkybaby
Even though I understand your frustration (and share some of it), I always find it a bit sad when we reach that point in the process where we start bashing the airline, the OTAs and their employees, national cultures and the likes.

AZ staff are probably not in the best of moods right now, and with good reason. I have never had a problem with them in the past and I will wait a bit longer before drawing conclusions. Not handled well? Certainly. Necessary to bash the airline, country of employees? Certainly not.
To be fair, they've never really had the best CS and this was actually the main reason why I stopped flying with them (or, better, not as much as I used to), but doubting safety or making remarks about X country because X airline did not honour X fare is moronic to say the least and not really in FT style, a community where people from all over the world contribute and share the very same passion.

G