FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Lounge ZRH [merged Q&A thread]
View Single Post
Old Dec 15, 2016, 10:20 pm
televisor

Programs: 1 thousand
Originally Posted by drewguy
Flying IAD-ZRH-VIE (UA to OS). Looks like I'm E arrival, and A departure. Any tricks?

As for lounge access, I'm *G (Plat UA), so I have access +1, yes? Seems like recommendation is to stay for E lounge instead of heading to A for that lounge?

Of course, this likely is irrelevant, as I'm traveling with tween daughter plus spouse - I'm guessing lounge dragons won't let them both in? Or is sweet talking a possibility? (Saturday morning, so perhaps a bit off peak)
No real tricks: chances are you'll be dumped directly into the "clean" airside arrivals area in E, I'd recommend going straight to the E lounge *if* you decide to go. (Going to A you'll take a little train, followed by quick passport control. Total of 10 minutes lounge-to-gate IME, slightly more if non-EU/EFTA. Boarding times are much shorter in CH too.)

*G means 1 guest, plus children up to the age of 2. I imagine LX would be strict on this, no harm in trying - but unlikely to succeed with LX I'd think (not every agent is identical in this case).