FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Proposal M&M new earning levels
View Single Post
Old Dec 13, 2016, 7:23 pm
weero

Programs: UA1K, LH GM, AA EXP->GM
Originally Posted by kai.lileboo
..Also there are many German companies which only allow their staff to fly LH...but I am just not willing to drain my entire budget on LH anymore.

M&M needs to be adapted, of course LH management will do whatever they please, and if they keep doing it, means they can afford it.
I agree here and want to add that the earning complexity and the rapid changes are strong arguments for small and medium sized companies not to get sucked into the update and devaluation insanity.
Like any forced inflation, the rapid devaluation makes the FFP a lot less valuable.

Overall, I do not agree with not flying LH anymore. The airline has consistently resisted a devaluation of its products as sold. Today, LH is one of the best carriers in coach and in F and in PE and Biz its products are at least reasonable.

Ever since I dumped M&M, I find myself flying LH more, LX a lot less, especially when I am certain that I don't need flexibility. In adjusted currency, I get a lot more value per Rouble than I did say 5 years ago.