FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Buenos Aires (EZE) - the ultimate Q&A thread
Old Apr 21, 2004, 10:52 pm
Gaucho100K
Moderator, Argentina and FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lord of Malbec & all Wines Argentine. AA EXP / Marriott Lifetime Silver / Hertz Presidents Circle
For a steak place that is 100% local, I suggest El Parrillon del Pobre Luis. They recently moved, but they are well known enough for you to ask your Concierge for directions. They are located in the Nuņez Neighbourhood, quite close to River Plate Stadium.

Another option for meat is Rio Alba. This place is in the Palermo Area, close to Le Parc Tower.

For something even less touristy and cheaper, try a joint called El Novillo Alegre. This place is in Belgrano, and is right across the street from a nice (small) shopping mall called El Solar de la Abadia.

Again, I apologize for not having the exact addresses, its just that I just drive to these places usually.... I will see if I can get some internet site info. and post it here.

Enjoy your steaks... and, please, dont forget to sample a good Malbec with your red meat, and..... dont overcook it. Anything beyond medium rare is SACRILEEEEGGEEE !!!!!!!