FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Airport Upgrade and Standby Priority List (“PALL”) Order (master thread)
Old Dec 7, 2016, 9:03 pm
beachfan

Programs: AA Lifetime Plat; Bonvoy Titanium Lifetime Elite;Hyatt Globalist; HHonors Diamond; United Silver
If anyone with PALL list access or has other wisdom can shed some light on my experience upgrading in 12/5 in flight 1088 from LAX to MIA. The date stamp on my upgrade request was 5/13. Yet I was way down the upgrade list, #12. I had the AAngel at the Admirals club
Check those ahead of me. All but one had a date stamp in the request later than me. Something was wrong.

I had an SWU waitlisted put pulled it. I also had a flight change due to reschedule but PNR and date stamp stayed the same. (and this has happened often without issue). The AAngel said that I had "O4" next to my name, she never saw it before. I cleared anyway, but would be keen to know what caused it so I don't do it again.

I think the same may happen on the return, open seats went from 25 to 12 in the last 6 hours for tomorrow's return, 275 Mia-lax.

I think the AAngel would have said something if it was all SWUs ahead of me (they would have a VIP notation, right? (She did call her support desk and they couldn't figure it out either),

Anyone know what the issue was?