FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hilton Garden Inn Kauai/Wailua Bay {US-HI}
Old Dec 7, 2016, 1:04 pm
Carl Christensen

Programs: Hilton - Diamond, IHG - Spire Amb
Originally Posted by zipadeedoodah
I stayed at this property back in Sept for 3 nights. My husband and I enjoyed the property and stay. Being Diamond, we received free breakfast and we also received a coupon for a free Mai Tai each evening. The resort fee is waived for Diamonds on a reward stay and the amenities included an Aloha shell greeting on arrival, the 2 Mai Tai's or soft drink voucher (already stated), use of bicycles for 2 hours to enjoy the Ke Ala Hele Makalea coastal ride/bike path, use of a cooler and beach mat, safety deposit box (located at front desk). You also get local calls and no access fees for toll-free and credit card calls (did not use this). We did rent the bikes and it was a fun ride north up thru Kapaa. The front desk and others working at the resort were very helpful and kind.

Thanks for the update. We will be spending two nights there (after spending a week at the Westin Princeville) prior to flying back. As Diamonds I'm hoping for a nice stay. Did you get any upgraded room?