FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - New London Heathrow (LHR) lounge - experience and reviews
Old Dec 4, 2016, 12:22 pm
Smiley90
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: *G
Originally Posted by Jermyn
An interesting question. My first ever TR, many years ago, was for an upper class flight on VS and I absolutely loved it.

The clubhouse is very fun, in the summer the terrace is amazing for spotting planes. The Eames furniture is also great plus you get free haircuts and spa treatments.

Given that I'm now a little more strategic in my flying patterns, it has been really long since I last flew VS and I had forgotten how good the clubhouse is.

Overall, I prefer it to the new CX J lounge. I think there are honestly very few F lounges that compare. I'd certainly rather spend time in the clubhouse than the CCR, BKK TG F, NRT NH F...

Still, the new CX J lounge has a more elegant and comfortable feel. It is relaxing where the clubhouse is stimulating. I'd certainly be happy to spend 3+ hours in either

There are no OW or PP lounges that come close in LHR. Any OWS now flying BA TATL ex-T5 rather than taking an AA 777 and the CX lounge ex-T3 is a masochist
Thanks, that's exactly what I'm doing