FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - W Las Vegas, NV (co-located with the SLS Tribute Las Vegas) [Master Thread]
Old Dec 1, 16, 8:46 pm
rdlmitedu

Location: San Juan, PR; Zug/Zurich, CH; Paris, FR; Berlin, DE; Kharkiv, UA; Seattle, WA; SFBA
Programs: MR AMB/LT T, AS MVPG75K, TK ElitePlus/*G, IC AMB/Spire, HH D, CET TR DIA, Sixt Plt, NTL EE, Hz PC
Wow, the party was obnoxious; it was full of hired/local/off-duty staff. I couldn't even get a free drink. I have some left over drink cards from the SLS but since I have to be on the range at 0530 in the morning I'll probably just turn in. This place is pretty much "never again" unless all of CET is booked up. Also they rejected my review on spg.com because it referenced being colocated with SLS, so I'll have to submit a less-positive review (the reference to SLS having good restaurants was the "good" part).

The most hilarious part of staying here was another person in the elevator said "this place is pretty underwhelming so far, it's the worst of 30 Ws I've stayed in", and I successfully was able to "well, actually" with "W Silicon Valley was worse, but not by much".

I suspect the problem here is a ...... management company, not anything to do with SPG.