FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - W Las Vegas, NV (co-located with the SLS Tribute Las Vegas) [Master Thread]
Old Dec 1, 16, 7:42 pm
jibi

Programs: SPG Platinum, Hyatt Diamond
Originally Posted by carsonheim View Post
I've got a trip to SLS next month. I wonder what sort of platinum upgrade they have now. I've also heard the airport shuttle is no longer free? What additional benefits does a platinum member actually GET for 32 bucks a night resort fee?
The SLS front desk apologized about the lack of upgrades last night (11/30) and said that they essentially lost one-third of their rooms and thus upgrades would be rare. As mentioned by rdlmitedu, the W staff said they had no upgrades available today (12/1) even though there were a number of upgrades/suites available online. I'm not sure what the upgrade pool is here, but I wouldn't expect much. I didn't press the issue since there was only one person at the front desk who seemed to know what they were doing (I'm assuming she previously worked at the SLS and is now a transition manager at the W). The Fabulous room is nice enough, although it has been "lived in" with the previous SLS upgrades to the Lux Tower.

Here's the welcome letter for tonight's opening:

Last edited by jibi; Dec 1, 16 at 7:48 pm