FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - ARCHIVE: DFW / Dallas Fort Worth Admirals Clubs & oneworld Lounges (Master thread)
Old Nov 30, 2016, 9:44 am
akcae

Programs: AA Plat, SPG/Marriot Gold, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Expl
Originally Posted by Madison Guy
For me: "A" if you want the showers (unless they've removed the great ones during an "upgrade" ) "D" for relaxing.

As far as other OW lounges at DFW - probably won't work as they are third party operated and always deny access claiming capacity control if you are not on their metal, at least IME. Yes CL, is fantastic. If you have PP, "The Lounge" is interesting, but not worth payment.
Confirmed on the "oneworld" lounges at DFW -- they are all contract lounges and do not operate under normal access rules. I was denied access to any of them last time through DFW (EXP on international itinerary in premium cabin). They're all operated by the same company operating the Priority Pass lounge there, which is worth skipping.

Admirals Club in A still has the showers (as of two weeks ago anyway). If you have Amex Platinum, I'd recommend the Centurion Lounge by D13 for better food/drinks.