FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - FAQ: Comfort+ Seating
View Single Post
Old Nov 30, 2016, 8:19 am
RaflW

Programs: DL PM, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by devans999
Couple flights coming up on the 333, seatguru shows 10 AB/HJ as restricted legroom due to bulkhead, but I question their accuracy anymore. Any recent pics or status on those?

Or is there any particular reason to select 10 over 11-14 AB/HJ? It's pretty open right now.
I took a picture of the leg room in 10A on the A333 recently. I wear 31" leg dress pants, so figure accordingly. My partner's legs are 3" longer than mine, so he'd probably find his feet a bit more vertical against the bulkhead, but still decent comfort. It's good ... but we flew a 763 last year that had amazing legroom in the front row.

I will probably sit here again since it offers windows (my biggest negative when in exit 27A/F). I travel with a carry on that I use as a footrest for sleeping. I could pretty easily access the aisle past the pax in 10B.

The front of C+ seems warm, however. I noticed, as did my travel friend who sat in row 10 several days later (his F.A. actually commented on the recurring warmth issue), and I sat next two to ppl on my connecting KL flight who were on a different DL A333 in row 10 and also found it warm. That may be a plus for some travellers, of course.

You also have to stow the flip-up IFE for takeoff and landing.

We had a gaggle of F.A. who talked too much after main cabin lights were dimmed. It took them close to an hour to finally be quiet. That was actually my biggest drawback (and I was wearing over-the-ear headphones with white noise cranked!)
Attached Images  

Last edited by RaflW; Nov 30, 2016 at 8:24 am