FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Dear SWISS Lurker: Temporarily doubling the bill when paying with credit card
Old Nov 28, 2016, 10:05 am
Key8

Programs: M&M FTL (*Silver), KLM/AF blue
Refund Issue

Dear Swiss Lurker

I have a similar problem which seems to be related to your online payment processing provider.

Your refunds team in Basel has e-mailed confirmation that they have issued a refund. However the money never arrived in my postal-account.

After waiting several week I had a discussion with your team in Basel it turns out that they instructed they payment - however your "bank" or "payment processor" has an issue processing refunds for yellow-net payments before a certain date.

Your team in Basel says it is not "their fault" and the guys from Postfinance it is not "their fault" either.

I tried to get in touch with your accounting department by e-mail. Needless to say that only answer I got is "file number".

I should be grateful if you could provide any guidance on next steps...

(And just to rember: there companies who can get this right: Last time an Amazon refund went wrong the e-mail was answered within one hour and the money in my account two days later...
With Swiss I have filed my claim 3 months ago and my money seems to be lost in translation...)