FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Secret Santa 2016 Official Thread!
View Single Post
Old Nov 23, 2016, 2:04 pm
sperkins921

Programs: AA Gold, OW Ruby, IHG PLT, JB Mosiac, Delta Silver, VA Silver, AK MVP, Hyatt Gold, Marriott Silver
Originally Posted by wharvey
Santa Update.... Santa is getting in the holiday spirit... I left Georgia on Friday... arrived in Rochester NY for a week to help out an elderly friend. It was 71 degrees on Friday and Saturday.... and today we have over a foot of snow as I look out her windows onto Lake Ontario!

FYI: I will be doing one final set of assignments late next week. If you want in, you must have me your information no later than 5 pm on Friday, December 2nd. NO EXCEPTIONS.

If you are already participating and want additional assignments, please resubmit your information and tell me how many more assignments you want.

NOTE TO FIRST TIME PARTICIPANTS: You can only get an additional assignment IF your original recipient has confirmed receipt of their gift.
What if the recipient isn't communicative? Can we provide tracking info in lieu of that? It would suck to miss out because your Santee is on vacation, business travel, or otherwise just not responding.