FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Egyptair Plus: One of The Best *A FFP?
View Single Post
Old Nov 23, 2016, 9:31 am
sushimaru

Originally Posted by Hassan Osama
I am Egyptian and a member of EgyptAir Plus FFP. I mostly fly *A not EgyptAir and crediting miles from *A flights is usually done without issues and within 2 to 3 days.

You just have to be aware that they have different rules to every *A airlines when it comes to crediting miles. Different precentages to different air fares , mileage accural is based on actual miles (no minimum miles rule for short flights)

you can check all that out in this page , just hover over your airline that you will be flying to check their exact details

http://www.egyptairplus.com/MS_Membe...tar_class.html

I see EgyptAir program is very nice to achieve GOLD status quickly espically if you think about the domestic flights , you can get 1000 miles per leg with the lowest values possible and if you are silver then add 20% to that too.
Hi Hassan, welcome to FlyerTalk group and an apology for the big delay in response - I just read your comment now. Good to hear that other *A miles are easily credited to EgyptAir Plus - I can see it's a very valuable program as long as the communication with other *A airlines are done well. Thanks for sharing the experience!