FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London - Ealing {GBR}
Old Nov 21, 2016, 1:57 am
wizla

Programs: hhonors diamond
Originally Posted by chrism20
Yeah once we were in the room we both had a laugh about it when the first police car went flying past. The hotel is on a crossroads so there is traffic coming from all directions. I didn't think it was that bad tbh although in Edinburgh we live opposite the docks so there is heavy vehicle traffic almost 24/7 so we are used to it.

As for the hotel I'm pretty sure it's ex-ramada. To be fair it's not that bad and it's more than bearable for the one or two nights. It's more business than leisure though I would say.

The size of the rooms though are shocking and I feel for anyone who is a bit larger than normal who checks in here as it won't be pleasant.

Decor wise the furniture is very similar to HGI Glasgow, DT Leeds and DT Manchester Piccadilly except the wood is dark instead of light. Nespresso machines in all the rooms as well so it's not all bad.

At £69 a night in the sale a month or so ago it's more than acceptable and we would happily go back at that price.
Yeah sounds ok, I did look at it when I booked Wembley during the week but it was only a £12 saving over Hilton Wembley so I booked Wembley as pool/sauna/ lounge etc, that said I've drove past it a few times and the area looks nice......as for nespresso, what a great idea!.....I own one of them, great invention!