FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AA Concierge Key / ConciergeKey / CK members lounge (master thread)
Old Nov 14, 2016, 5:25 am
jmappleby

Programs: AA CK, Marriott Platinum, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by b2fly
A lot of last minute domestic and international so i doubt its discounted tickets. Mostly J and some D. 4 RT flights DFW to DEL. Im guessing the LHR to DEL won't count since it is AA codeshare on BA. Besides from the LHR to DEL segments and HKG to SIN on CX, everything else is all AA metal. I haven't kept track of BIS but i would say about 140k this year combined. I try to fly AA metal as much as possible but it is impossible since they don't go to certain places like India.
Right. If you look at UA and AA's programs alike, they seem to favor folks who fly on AA metal and codes. Sounds like a lot of your spend is on other airlines: even if there is a codeshare, that is not AA metal. Possible that from an AA-centric perspective, you're not that profitable. Only they have that formula.

Despite that, it might be worth a call to Advantage Customer Services to ask if they can put you forward for a review. They may or may not... since CK is an invite-only program.

Given your high number of EQMs, you will be at the top of the EXP upgrade list on most flights once the EQD scheme comes in.