FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Fast Track at HKT
View Single Post
Old Nov 14, 2016, 4:46 am
Mr. Kyka

Just back from HKT on Saturday travelling in Y.

The queues for immigration upon arrival were horrific, we queued for well over an hour with 2 small kids.

Strangely on departure, when we got to the desk to drop our bags, the agent introduced us to someone who would fasttrack us through immigration & security. (Again travelling in Y) - it was a godsend.

If we're going back to Phuket, I'll definately be using the Coral Assistance on arrival.

Slightly off topic, but when we got to HKT on Saturday for check-in, we noticed someone filming our kids with his phone - he made it quite obvious and when I asked him why he was doing it & to stop, he said it was just to measure the time from entering the Airport to going through security. (He had airport ID)

We raised it with the check-in agent and the man swiftly disappeared. We asked for them to contact security and request the video be deleted.

He appeared again filming us when we were going down the escalator to the gate - I asked to speak to security and got him to show me his phone and to delete the videos.

He apologized but it was a strange experience