FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AA Concierge Key / ConciergeKey / CK members lounge (master thread)
Old Nov 13, 2016, 9:39 pm
b2fly

Programs: AA CK, UA Silver, Marriott Platinum Premier
Originally Posted by jmappleby
What proportion of that is AA metal? It seems from earlier messages like you could discard code shares and oneWorld segments for the purposes of the discussion. How many butt in seat miles does that correspond to?

Here's 3 scenarios for the $80k/320k EQM flyer:

1) 320k miles of discount Y AA metal (low profit)
2) 5x Longhaul J on Cathay, $20k of discount Y AA domestic (low profit for AA...)
3) 7x LAX-LHR RT in F on AA metal plus some domestic (high revenue and profit)

What I mean to say is $ and EQM alone may not be an indicator of a CK customer...
A lot of last minute domestic and international so i doubt its discounted tickets. Mostly J and some D. 4 RT flights DFW to DEL. Im guessing the LHR to DEL won't count since it is AA codeshare on BA. Besides from the LHR to DEL segments and HKG to SIN on CX, everything else is all AA metal. I haven't kept track of BIS but i would say about 140k this year combined. I try to fly AA metal as much as possible but it is impossible since they don't go to certain places like India.

Here are my intl flights this year: Dunno how to calculate how much goes towards codeshare so ill just give the full price plus tax and fees.
DFW to ICN - 7k
DFW To HKG to SIN- 17k
DFW to LHR to HAJ - $4k Y fare.
DFW to LHR to DEL 3x - LHR to DEL Codeshare on BA - Average of 9k ea.
DFW to HKG to BOM -6.7k
DFW to LHR to GLA - 10k

The rest is all last min domestic Y on AA metal. I guess it kind of sucks since not to many options to DEL on AA. I would fly to HKG more to go but the price doesn't make sense to go thru HKG last min majority of the time of 16k.

Last edited by b2fly; Nov 13, 2016 at 11:20 pm